What’s SEMrush? Free Competitive Intelligence Tools
SEMrush is an online marketing and competitive intelligence Suite of SEO tools you can use to find top results. Founded by entrepreneurs and designed for marketers, SEMrush has grown from a start-up in 2008 to an established worldwide brand encouraging 20,000 partners, 3 Million consumers, and above 8.3 Billion keywords globally. SEMrush is the best-in-class service provider when it comes To online marketing and relative competitive intelligence. No wonder the word SEMrush means the same thing as relative and competitive intelligence. Free Competitive Intelligence Tools
Features of the different programs
Are you a freelancer or a startup, little or developing Advertising agency, an agency with a comprehensive web presence or an established brand that requires a marketing solution for your business? Well search no more, because from only $99.95 to 399.95 USD per month, SEMrush has packages and plans designed for the size of business.
Additional subscriptions can be made by you for your Online marketing and competitive intelligence solutions, which can help you save up to $800! For the monthly subscriptions however, SEMrush includes 4 main price strategies, namely:
1. SEMrush Pro Strategy:
Designed for in-house marketers, start-ups and freelancers Using a low budget, this, $99.95/month plan, is the most elementary plan that provides you with access to 28 innovative tools and features to enhance your advertising. It is going to only cost you $999.40 for a yearly subscription. From the On-Page SEO Checker to Organic Traffic Insights, from PPC Keyword Tool to Ad Builder and many other features and tools, this plan provides you more than enough resources and features to give you an edge over your competitors. This program Provides you reports while also letting You track 500 key words, to use 5 projects, crawl 100,000 pages and monitor 50 social media profiles. Permitting you to conduct your SEO, PPC (pay-per-click ) campaigns and Social Media Marketing for your business, this strategy provides you the’spying’ possibility you need by supplying you with in-depth analysis and advice concerning your competitor’s resources of traffic, social networking outcomes, along with other applicable marketing-related info.
2. SEMrush Guru Plan:
At $199.95 USD a month, this strategy is Acceptable for small And growing marketing agencies and businesses. You have the choice of paying 1,999.40 upfront to get an annual subscription. The Guru plan includes Historical data Branded reports and elongated limits as well apart from getting all the features and tools that the Pro program contains. This program supplies you with 5,000 daily reports in addition to a total of 50 projects, 1,500 keywords to monitor, 300,000 pages to crawl along with the capability to monitor 100 Social Media profiles.
3. SEMrush Business Plan:
This program is designed for agencies, E-commerce projects, and Businesses with a comprehensive web presence. Cost at $399.95 USD per month or $3,999.95 to get a yearly subscription, it gives you 10,000 reports daily while at the same time providing you with a total of 200 Projects, 5,000 key words to track, 1,000,000 pages to crawl and the capability to track 300 Social Media profiles.
4. SEMrush Enterprise Plan:
Designed for businesses and brands that need unique and Customized marketing and competitive intelligence solutions is available upon request. Apart from enabling its users to get API access and daily accounts, this program allows its users to expand their limits and create unlimited jobs, unlimited keyword monitoring pages to crawl and Social Media. Free Competitive Intelligence Tools
Pros and Cons of using SEMrush
1. Access to Tools That Boost Your ROI For Paid Advertising:
Apart from SEMrush being simple to use, it gives you Accessibility to keyword research tools that throw any guesswork out . Through the SEMrush Keyword research, Keyword Magic Tool and Keyword Difficulty tools, you can use the SEMrush recommendations to Maximize your ROI.
2. Site Audits and Keyword Research: SEMrush comes in handy When you have to check and compare the health status of your site’SEO-wise’ alongside the sites of your opponents as well. SEMrush also has suggestions on emerging and upcoming key words and no equal when it has to do with current keyword tracking.
3. All-Under-One-Roof Tools: Whether it’s SEO or content Advertising, Multi-targeting and Ad building, keyword research and Social Media tracking and posting, you name it, SEMrush has it under a single roof enabling any firm and a freelancer to maximize their internet advertising and competitive intelligence goals.
4. Access to Insight and Actionable Data: With more than 3 Million users that research 130 million and through 800 million keywords domain names from the SEMrush database, SEMrush owns a treasure trove of data which marketers and SEO experts can use to generate valuable insight and make actionable SEO and internet marketing strategies.
5. Get to The Top of Search Engines Pages: Using a regularly Database of over 10 Million keywords sourced globally, SEMrush is to make sure your website ranks higher and gets into the top of the search engines results pages.
6. Easy to Understand Reports Customers, most of whom might not be SEO-savvy, SEMrush goes a very long way in ensuring that the daily report which SEMrush delivers to them are user friendly and free.
1. Prohibitive Price: If only it had been possible to get the SEMrush attributes and tools under one roof at a price.
2. Keyword Direction, Access &: It may be hard sifting Through attempting to locate certain key words Million key words that the SEMrush database keeps and updates.
3. No Customized Branded Reports:
SEO specialists and advertising agencies who provide regular Reports to their clients may desire to have the reports branded using their images. SEMrush doesn’t allow this at the present time.
Would I urge SEMrush for your advertising and competitive intelligence?
It is not as Straightforward. The same way Google’s search engine has better Search query on its own site, SEMrush has gotten much better with each keyword each page crawled and every Social Media profile recorded. Because it requires time, technology and enormous capacity to Have the ability to crawl and create the type of online data that a company like SEMrush creates, I would recommend that if choosing your internet marketing or competitive intelligence partner, ask yourself these questions:
1. Have they been tested and tried?
2. Have they delivered in different companies?
To Assist You answer the questions above, SEMrush has not just Been demonstrated and tested by everyone including that SEO man you know from next door, but it has also delivered phenomenal results to established brands that the likes of Amazon, Forbes, HP, Deloitte, eBay etc.. As a matter of fact, Booking.com always gets a #1 ranking on Google among 17 million results, as a result of SEMrush! That’s not to mention that using SEMrush will guarantee your Success, however you can be certain that having a marketing and Competitive intelligence spouse will improve your probability of success. Free Competitive Intelligence Tools